Monday, August 14, 2017

Kekeaki II

Hey everyone!
This past week had its ups and downs for sure. But it all works out in the end. We had an investigator come and watch a baptism and we had 2 investigators, 1 recent convert, and 1 less-active member show up to church.
I got to go on a split with a member and I didn't absolutely fail, so it was all good. In fact, in one of the lessons, the investigator straight up said he believed the Book of Mormon is true. I wasn't sure I understood him correctly, but the member explained it to my comp later and it was confirmed. The truth is, when my comp and I had finished teaching the lesson on the Book Of Mormon (which was
the lesson before) we both felt it didn't go very well. Luckily this isn't the work of men, but of God, so our weaknesses and shortcomings don't really matter in the long run. Read the Book of Mormon!

Time is short right now, but the word of the week is one that I have heard/used quite a bit again this week- "kekeaki" which means "endure". Just remember that the Lord promises that He will consecrate our afflictions for our gain (2 Nephi  2:1-2)

Miss you all!

Have a good week!
Elder Farner

No comments:

Post a Comment