Monday, January 14, 2019

I tangiringkami ao ti a manga kaitibo rimwi!


SOOOO..... Another bout of chicken pox has struck the house of Eita wherein I reside and so my companion has it and he cannot leave until he heals so that he does not infect everyone.... Which means if I want to go out to work I have to split with the other missionaries in my house.... All is good though, the work is tough still but I am used to it by now... haha I bet that I will be eating some humble pie after making that declaration.

I tangiringkami ao ti a manga kaitibo rimwi!

The flood actually wasn't as bad as I anticipated, everyone returned to normal like the next day...But some of the outer islands were hit pretty hard, and that is why they sent out the supplies. I had dinner with the guy that organized most of the efforts to obtain the supplies and he bore testimony of it on the following Sunday..

That's all from here this week. Transfers should be known by next Monday as to whether I will be staying or going so we will see.

Tiabo

No comments:

Post a Comment