Monday, June 4, 2018

Tabwakea


I made it safely to Christmas Island. I am working in Tabwakea, not Banana, and am working with Elder Anani.
Another cool story from my travel: at night I was waiting at the gate and a American Samoan man came up to me and asked me my name and then told me that he was Bishop L. He is a bishop in Alaska who was traveling back home from American Samoa. I got to talk to him for a while.  Really cool random experience. He is a fairly recent convert who used to smoke like packs a day and then stopped. Apparently he worked as a police man when Gordon B Hinckley came to A. Samoa and he shook his hand.  Pretty cool.

Anyway the new area is good, at first I wanted to go back to the main and but now it's getting a little better. You know they say it takes 6 weeks to get accustomed to a place so I will give it time.🙂

Flashback Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment