Monday, April 9, 2018


My thoughts on conference:

One of the messages I got was the blessings that come many years afterwards. I liked President Nelson's talk about Brother Cox and how years later there was the blessing of choosing him to be stake patriarch. Then there was the story from I think Renlund's talk about the heart transplant patient who later helped do the temple work for the person who died.



Another message was the importance of the Spirit. Good messages. Very important.

I think the combining of the Elders and High Priests is cool. It’ll be fun to do that later in life after the mission.

We should have a baptism this week. T. is the son of recent converts who is 17. He has a testimony that the church is true and he is a little quiet but he is a little more open than he used to be. Awesome

Miss you all.

Love,

Elder Farner

No comments:

Post a Comment