Monday, February 12, 2018

E uarereke te aonaaba aio

E uarereke te aonaaba aio -->  This world is small -->  It's a small world

So 1: Dentists came from America to check out people's teeth- I have no cavities! You'd think drinking straight sugar water would cause some problems... But anyway, while I was there, I saw a Kiribati sister who just finished her time last Tuesday-and she was in the MTC when I was there! For those of you confused with the math of that, I have not been out for 18 months yet, there may have been some problems with her visa and already worked in Kiribati prior to her going to the Provo MTC

2: I just found out that the very first person I have taught in Kiribati actually ended up getting baptized! He was the Muslim man (Kiatoa) who I first taught when I came to Kiribati back in those days. Awesome!

So there is a couple of cool stories for you all. Keep on keeping on, God knows exactly what is going on and he knows the desires of our hearts and what we are trying to do, whether or not it gets done. Remember, we get credit for trying! 😁😁😁😁😁

Tekeraoi ngkami

Elder Farner

No comments:

Post a Comment