Thursday, December 21, 2017

Hey everyone!

6 months out and that was quick. Hopefully I will get to skype this week. Our branch had its Christmas party on last Friday because there will be a lot going on the coming weekend in the villages. We got on the car at 3:45 and ended up picking everyone up and getting back at 6 ish.... it ran pretty late.. Elder Scholle and I opened up the dancing by freestyling, then doing the dance where one person fishes for the other. Then I did the classic canoeing on the ground. Everyone was laughing pretty good I think, not too sure because I was in the zone.

Moral:  Don't take life too seriously- otherwise you'll just be stressed.


That doesn't mean, however, that we can be lax in our obedience to our covenants, but it does mean we can choose how we feel about keeping them. Our attitude is our choice- are we going to complain or are we going to be grateful for the opportunity to grow. Something i have been subconciously learning I think.


Anyway, enjoy your Christmas Eve and Happy Birthday MOM!!!!!

Elder Farner

No comments:

Post a Comment