Monday, October 30, 2017

tauannene

Mauri ngkami!

This past week was an interesting one. I ate turtle (which may be illegal, but I was tracting so I will blame the culture) and also lobster. Then I ate dog as well (on my brother's birthday, Happy Birthday Nairne!).

Got some news that we will all be going to a mission tour in a week so I will be leaving Marakei, only for a short time hopefully! Not even sure if I will come back or be transferred so that's a little worrisome.

The message this week: God is our loving Heavenly Father. We are all children of God and he loves us all perfectly and equally. Equally. So it is important to remember that we serve God to show our love Him and not to try to top our neighbor to be the favorite child or whatnot. We are given various callings as well to help people know of Gods love for them through our ministry. Callings are important, although some require extensive effort (right Dad?) I  am grateful for all of those faithful members who fulfilled their callings to help me become a better person and to manifest that there
is a loving Father in Heaven.

Thanks for all of the support! 
Elder Farner

(Word of the week: tauannene, it is a word to describe someone who doesn't want their family or friends to leave their proverbial fold, but usually in a forceful way)

No comments:

Post a Comment